Saint Patricks Bar Saint Patricks Bar

God....same crap.

Joe cartoon has had the EXACT SAME STYLE of humor since i was in highschool. That was such a tired cartoon. god i hope that man is making good money cuz im pretty much sick of seeing the same jokes over and over.

President Beavis President Beavis

wish i could give it a 6.

6....not 0
simply amazing.
aaaah flash.

late night shopping late night shopping

jesus.

Hold the damn phone. i just watched that shit for like 10 mins. IT LOOPS!!?!??!!?!? im do mad. It was amazing tho.

Spit the Slimemold Spit the Slimemold

Looks like mine kinda.

Tell me that this cartoon doesnt remind you guys of mine...atleast in the beginning? Weird.

Transitions Episode 1 Transitions Episode 1

So damn good.

It was really good mad props...im not gonna nitpick about little things i really iked it. Holler.

Pixels on the Brain Pixels on the Brain

Good.

That was really good. I actually sat there and watched the whole thing..it was funny...i enjoyed it.

Jackson and James: Part 1 Jackson and James: Part 1

fresh.

Nice, fresh and original. I liked it a whole bunch. Good voices too although the white boy doing black voices thing is weird.

MeltedCheeseClock MeltedCheeseClock

oMG....

Absolutely great......i loved it..first review in like a week. make more with sloooow talking. I kknow you will. How long did this take you by the way...yeah i love he voice.

SlikRik19 responds:

Thank you!!!
Yes I will make more!
Took me about two weeks of solid, 4 hours a day work. Exhausting.
Thanks again.
-Slick

Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3 Sonic Matrixa Finale 2/3

what???

That shit took 7 months. Jesus.

Faucet in Hand ep1 (TEC) Faucet in Hand ep1 (TEC)

Potential.

You have it. Now use it to make something a little mature. *Thinks: why am i even wasting my time?

TangerEntertainment responds:

Don't worry, I'll be sure to cram as many lame fart jokes into the sequel JUST to spite you ^^